The open source goodies continue to pile up this season.
LibreOffice 4.3.4 has arrived with a whole bunch of bux fixes.
Fixes in Upgrade
Here are some changes and fixes you can expect to see in 4.3.4:
* Sorting behaviour now defaults to old style again (Calc)
* Chart wizard dialog no longer cut off
* Shift click not working when selecting multiple drawings resolved (Writer)
* Word and character count bug fixed (Writer)
* EMF file import crash issue resolved
* Bunch of RTF import fixes (Writer)
* Application crash when a basic library is exported from Excel document fixed
* Multiple application crash issues fixed
Since 4.3.4 is identical to the 4.3.4 Release Candidate 1, users who have downloaded the RC 1 don’t need the new version.
LibreOffice 4.3.4 is the fifth release from the 4.3 branch of LibreOffice.